Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Amazing animation, and voice acting.

No critisizm, just wish I could see more. I would like both versions of the Nyan Cat song you have here, though. o _o

redminus responds:

I'll definitely have both of those online at some point in the near future I prommmiiissseee

Programmed to Love Programmed to Love

Pretty ok.

The animation was a bit strange, and the scene reminded me of a scene from Ghost in a Shell, way too much.

Props for pulling through the whole thing, though.

samsonloftin responds:

Yeah, I've been getting a lot of comments about the Ghost in a Shell reference. I really need to check out that episode and see just how close the stories are. I haven't seen Ghost in a Shell so I didn't realize there was a story exactly like this.

Employee of the Month! Employee of the Month!

God damn hilarious

Definitely would like to see a longer version of this.

Hope to see more of your work in the future. : D

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

Love It

Wish you had made mroe levels for it, and it got more difficult, or something. xD

It's hilarious.
Very difficult just to shoot only their limbs off, though.. You knwo, without completely obliterating them.
Which is what I tried to do after the first time.

Go ahead... Try to shoot only their limbs off.
Just remember, there's 3 areas that come off the Space Invaders.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

I hope you have some sort of sequel planned...

'Cause that was just damn amazing. I love the gameplay, a little difficult, I love the concept, poor bastard stuck in a paradox. I also loved the voice acting. Just hilarious. xD

Just 'beacuase' [yes, I used that] a game is short, does not mean the quality is bad. So much win.

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

Ph Auhnt Astik!

Thought I'd make a lame-awesome title, too.

I wish you were able to make this game on the DS, maybe make it a little long. have some lives, etc.

Concept of the game is pretty amazing, the ending is a little sad. I wish Jonesy didn't take off with the ship. :C

I loved the old feel to it, I haven't played a Gameboy game in forever, so this was a treat. I think this character will live on in my mind for a long time. If only it were more popular.

Loads of replay value, btw.

Lots of ideas, you've just given me.

Gg. c:

Murky Steamboats To The Camp Murky Steamboats To The Camp

This blows my mind.

I want to vote 10, but I can't for some reason. This just seems bewilderingly awesome.

I think i have no choice but to Dl it for alter. o _o

Rainy Ambiance Rainy Ambiance

Wtf is wrong with people?

This is amazing, how is this such a low score?

Zenzio responds:

Thanks for commenting. It seems rare for people to do so now a days.

Getting Melodies Of My Head Getting Melodies Of My Head

So much win.

Found you through Nathan!
Glad you helped him win with your tunes made of awesome.

I hope you continue to make such winsome musics. They make me happy. c:

As a review, I can't really think of anything to criticize, so you did awesome.

Balamban Contest 2011 Balamban Contest 2011

Nostalgic

It reminds me of an old, old couple of mangas I read.
I very much like this piece,but I'm at a loss of words to describe how I like it.

Very well done.

einharjar responds:

Im glad you like it sir...wow first time front page...words cant describe what i feel right now...thanks alot...:)

Newgrounds is awesome :) Newgrounds is awesome :)

Great work!

I really enjoy this piece, I like the fact that you added in the Angry Face, aswell as Mickey the Dick. But, I agree with JakBaronKing, the space does seem a little empty. I'm sure a few more characters would beable to fit in there, without being completely distracting of one another.

That being said, would like to note that I also love the colour scheme. It doesn't hurt my eyes when I look at it, just mellows them out, and I can focus.

Cool stuff.

Haunter in the Dark Haunter in the Dark

Lawl, awesome

Is that a Mind Flayer?

Jakubias responds:

Mind Flayers and Cthulhu do have some similarities. And they are almost equals as malign and evil entities, only that the big C is an elder god from behind time and space. Though, Mind Flayers too origin from different dimension/universe/reality. Lucky us.