Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Amazing animation, and voice acting.

No critisizm, just wish I could see more. I would like both versions of the Nyan Cat song you have here, though. o _o

redminus responds:

I'll definitely have both of those online at some point in the near future I prommmiiissseee

Programmed to Love Programmed to Love

Pretty ok.

The animation was a bit strange, and the scene reminded me of a scene from Ghost in a Shell, way too much.

Props for pulling through the whole thing, though.

samsonloftin responds:

Yeah, I've been getting a lot of comments about the Ghost in a Shell reference. I really need to check out that episode and see just how close the stories are. I haven't seen Ghost in a Shell so I didn't realize there was a story exactly like this.

Employee of the Month! Employee of the Month!

God damn hilarious

Definitely would like to see a longer version of this.

Hope to see more of your work in the future. : D

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

I enjoyed this.

I read some reviews, apparently the ending was a joke, but I don't think I follow.

The whole this was a fantastic, suspenseful, emotional ride. You became attached to the character, and then feared for his life. The ending was creepy. Like I said, I don't know what the joke was if there was a joke, but to me it was just plain scary.

I wish there was a more definite ending, whether or not he man became one of the things, or if he died, etc.

But, I enjoyed what I can, and had some emotions wrenched.

Good job.

Toast Is Awesome Toast Is Awesome

Pretty good

Quality of the film goes down a bit. But the animation was pretty well done.
I like the little storyline that went on. A man who loves toast so much, can't seem to watch fresh toast be made.

Voices were also pretty damn awesome.

Claymation is pretty old, now a days, so it's interesting to see someone try to revive it again.

Perhaps get a better quality cam, and work on a larger story, perhaps?

Cool stuff either way.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Beacuase

Loved the animation. I don't really have any complaints, other than once the music ques in, it's slightly louder than the main voice.

Good work, and hope to see more.

C. Crashing Corn Boss C. Crashing Corn Boss

Love this game

I'm glad you keep making animations like this. So hilarious. xD
Gives me slight nostalgia when I used to play this a lot at my friend's.

(16-bit) Russio (16-bit) Russio

Hilarious, great all around

Well, I was personally wishing I'd get to see more, all well. I love the style, and it's pretty amazing you made all the sprites yourself. They are pretty well done. Definitely want to see more of this style. Animation is very good.

The music I liked, it fit the character well, and I also like that kind of music. The characters anger was shown through the tunes. Perhaps, now that you've made a character who speaks through music, you can make a storyline around it.

Like, going through a level to achieve something, doing side quests, etc. The normal game type stuff. I mean, you could make it so that when the character wakes up, he's pissed off about it and has to fight his way to coffee.

The mustache worked, and I didn't mind it with just music. I actually prefer it.

I suppose that's all I have to say. I want to see more, good job. :D

Surn responds:

Shortness seems to be a common complaint with my work. While it did have a seemingly random style there was a vague story line (think "day off"). The majority seem to agree that the mustache and the music are best unchanged. Thanks for the review.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Ah, What Awesome.

Well, I loved this one just as much as the others. I can't wait to see what the next ones are about.
The ending to this was pretty hilarious, might I add, very unexpected. xD

I'm kind of wondering what he'll think when he checks out the second body. :0

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

This about sums it up...

This is pretty much how it went when my friend and I got Reach.
Stop watching us. D<